Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB DragonicaSEA IAH acc level 48+

Discussion on WTB DragonicaSEA IAH acc level 48+ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB DragonicaSEA IAH acc level 48+

as the title says really... not too bothered about the class, although harlequin, ninja, trapper or ballista would be prefered.

would be a plus if they are already equipped out with decent gears...

pm me please
Old 07/31/2009, 13:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Sent you a PM^^

Tags
account, buying, dragonica, level, sea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling DragonicaSEA Lv51 Harlequin [Kaye]
01/24/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Decked out with full +5 equips, +12 lavalon weapon, 4k gold, 80k cash and good loot in vault. PM me to work something out, selling as i'm moving over to Elga :) Cheers!
DragonicaSEA v0.1.18 Hack
07/01/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies
Working DragonicaSEA .dll Features: Farrell Warp, Red Text. The Injec-TOR (Skip this part if you know how to inject .dlls) I didn't make this, I don't know who did. Google it for extra credit. Injec-TOR is a generic .dll injector. I didn't write my own injector because they are so commonplace. The directions are simple.. follow closely. Click "Load Dll" and find my Dragonica.dll In the "Name of Process" box, type DRAGONICA.EXE Check "Use Watch" Run the game as normal, and after you hit...
autoit script dragonicasea 0.1.2.7
08/26/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
i was wondering if there a script released that help to autobuff the char which is very useful for acotyle if it not how do i script 1 from scratch? don't worry good in programming just need help on starting it
S>DragonicaSEA Lvl52 Trapper [Kaye]
08/17/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
fully equiped with lavalon weapon, whitetooth hat, skele bandages and lvl47 viceroy set. have up to 600g currently. prefer to sell in cash/paypal. interested leave offer. P/S: i also have a lvl44 wm fully equiped but have no golds. interested leave offer.
DragonicaSEA 0.1.18 released~
07/18/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
http://downloads.iahgames.com/dragonica/DGN_Manual Patch_0.1.17_to_0.1.18.exe this is for version 0.1.17 -> 0.1.18 dunno if it worked for EU