Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb card to play or pipiload card

Discussion on wtb card to play or pipiload card within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb card to play or pipiload card

Buying card to play or pipiload card,paying with paysafe,im from croatia,pm me so we can talk.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] GOLD PLAY9d R2= PIPILOAD card
06/15/2013 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
I have some gold in game R2. I want trade = pipiload card. Trade rate : 10mil =1$(I only received pipiload card). if you want trade.Inbox me charater of you.
[B]Tera OB Key [S] EG o. Pipiload Card
06/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Moin, Wie oben schon steht biete ich einen Tera Open Beta Key an und suche dafür EG oder Pipiload Card €: Läuft die überhaupt noch? :D LG
How is PiPiload game card??
04/11/2012 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Dose anyone know about PiPiload? Is that good for international game servers? Do you guys know any big servers are using it? Thanks!
WTS 75$ pipiload card for 50$ only!
03/11/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Ok this is how this happened.My brother bought me several 75$ cards...he thought i am still playing....this was for my birthday..and now i am stuck with these cards and i dont need to play anymore,i moved on with playing these games. I got 3 pieces of 75$ each. I hope that i can sell each of them for only 50$,because i realise i wont get 75$ like its initially price. I edited them in paint as a proof i have them. http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/7303/cardk.png . So 50$ each 75$ please...