Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NeverWinter/Runescape/PandoraSaga/PWi

Discussion on NeverWinter/Runescape/PandoraSaga/PWi within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NeverWinter/Runescape/PandoraSaga/PWi

I am selling items and gold, astral diamonds, ect. for:

mainly WU or paypal, unless you have a better/safer way.

Member of sythe community for well over 8 years, I have possibly the oldest account on sythe besides Sythe himself but they specialize in runescape items, anyways I can meet you if you live close to my area for an easy transaction as well as give you my phone number, am a legit person hope to deal with the same if anyone makes reasonable offers here.

Most of this stuff took a while to get so I cannot see myself just giving it away especially since there is a market for it.

I prefer to get rid of the Neverwinter stuff first, and possibly the RSN "Defence" but I will not risk my name being "sniped" for a 30 day wait period, you get what you pay for. The entire account, do as you wish with the name after purchased.

Payment methods: WU/PP/maybe whatever else you can think of that is legit. I'll sell cheaper than the lowest price you can find for this stuff.
Holidays are comming around and I need some extra cash, the pandora saga items and gold is probably the hardest thing to get from me even though the least popular. Gold is very rare in the Pandora Saga community as items are crashing ect.

The NW account is the same as the PWi account, on NW has lvl60 CW/lv60 GWF

on PWi the account has a level 100 seeker/80 wizard/50 archer/72 sin

Neverwinter -perfect briartwine enchantment, around 1 mill AD, CW has twilight mount bound
Runescape -(RSC & 07 & RS3) full rune, alot of herb supplies on rsc, santa hat.
rare runescape name "Defence", over 100 santa hats and 10 party hats on oldschool, 60 atk 70 str 1 def old school pure/lvl 120+ in rs3 I havnt logged on in a while but has 90 def,92 magic, 90 ranged 80 atk and 80 str, around that.
Pandora saga - 100 mill
PWi - 20 mill, some decent items bound to lvl100 seeker estimated bound items around 100 mill