Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling AVA account 50€ OR best offer.

Discussion on Selling AVA account 50€ OR best offer. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling AVA account 50€ tons of weapons.

• Money upfront or middleman (you pay for middleman and has to be certified).
• No you can't get in the account before you pay.
• PayPal only.
• Yes I can easily prove the account is mine.
• No I don't sell for less than 50€
• Yes, I am the original owner and have the original e-mail.
• No hacks or suspensions ever in this account.
• The weapons were bought legitimately with AP, you can tell it because most weapons don't have a sell button, which means they were purchase with real life money. That's what makes this account more valuable than most accounts that used Euro hack.

You can check all the weapons in the gallery:

Code:
s1301.photobucket.com/user/starkeaioneu/slideshow/AVA
Old 09/26/2013, 12:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 4,583
Please read topic. It is only allowed to sell your account in the or section.
Old 09/26/2013, 15:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow Alliance of Valiant Arms -> Trading

#moved
Old 09/26/2013, 18:43   #4

elite*gold: 0
Oh thank you, I didn't find a selling place for AVA in the black market so I figured I would post in the "proper" section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling Bg and Ag account . offer
09/06/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
BG= lvl 85 21.56% orobas Blue Soul Veil-R V8 of zepar +1400hp total 9396 dynamic Volcanic Ash of Jubilee +10% reattack pet lvl 11 spiner Supernova of sniper +16% reattack total 46% B-X and other motors bullseye Bawoo Loa of feeders +19.25% accuracy scimitar Ravanger veil-r V5 of mistress +1000 hp 17 elite skill openings card 5 special skill openings card
[Selling] selling my captain account offer me CFNA
08/09/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details selling my captin account offer me guys skype ameer.sakran will do it with OMM here .. bumppppp
Selling Diablo III Account EU + Interesting Offer
05/27/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6647333_f520.jpg Hi! I'm from Russia and I've bought an EU version in the beginning of the year. Now, as you know, there will be a russian release for just 25USD. So, I want to sell my Diablo 3 full EU account for 40USD. Also, as I said - I can offer an interesting offer. If you want to buy russian release and don't know how to do it - I can buy a key for you with a price 28USD =) Also I guess it won't be a problem to find translation to english because...
[S] Selling Steam Account 9-Games Offer
05/10/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe hiermit meinen deutschen Steam Account, inclusive aller darauf befindlichen Spiele. Dieser Account ist VAC validiert, ungebannt-unbanned. Auf dem angebotenen Account sind folgende Spiele gekauft(enthalten): -Shogun 2 Total War -Alien vs Predator (UNCUT!) -Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 -Call of Duty Black Ops -Left 4 Dead (komplett UNCUT! - US Key- Deutsche Sprache) -Left 4 Dead 2(komplett UNCUT!- US Key- Deutsche Sprache) -Magicka, mit Vietnam Erweiterung
[Selling] Nice LoL Account [Offer] Anything
04/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hey I want to sell my League of Legends account because I got no use for it anymore. The Solo Queue rating is at 16xx with 16xx Top rating. ( 6x W, 3x L ) And has 623 normal wins The account has 3 Runespages and is on EUW. The account has 81 Champions