Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Tera Acc Killian with 4 geared chars

Discussion on WTS Tera Acc Killian with 4 geared chars within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Tera Acc Killian with 4 geared chars

Hello selling my tera collectors edition account im the orgininal owner of the account and the account info is not shared with anyone else. All the chars have some costumes and special mounts but i wont type which cuse i dont remember them all. Besides from the fact i typed down below, i also have around 60k in money, tons of fodder in alt banker, one shandra quill, some accesories from the new alliance instance, and some other stuff i cant recall.

Leave an offer at the comment section or add me to skype for further discussion/info: Mounir.Damoun

Sorcerer
PvP Gear: VisionmakerDisc +12 pvp perfect pvp stats, bloodrave gloves and boots, +12 Conjuct armor, 2x -10% stun duration earrings, queens signet x2 +2 crit rate with 0.4 crit damage, kelsaik rage +8 crit rate total on it.
PvE Gear: Mayhem disc +12 perfect stats, Mayhem Chest +12 perfect stats, mayhem gloves +12 perfect stats, +9 masterworked mayhem boots.

Archer
PvP Gear: Visionmaker bow+12 perfect pvp stats, bloodrave chest perfect stats,
bloodrave boots and gloves perfect stats. 2x - 10% stun duration earrings, 2x rings with +2 critrate, crit damage, necklace with 4% attack speed + crit damage.
PvE Gear: Mayhem bow +12 perfect stats, Mayhem armor +9 perfect stats, and using bloodrave gloves + boots. Got mayhem gloves +0 in bank.

Berserker
PvE Gear: Mayhem axe +12 perfect stats, Mayhem chest +9, Mayhem boots +9, mayhem gloves +12 perfect stats. This char does not have pvp gear.

Lancer This one is on zuras not on killian like the rest.
PvP Gear: Conjuct lance and chest +12 perfect stats, bloodrave gloves, freywind boots.
Old 09/29/2013, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi, what price ?