Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading for Guildwars 2 Gold

Discussion on Trading for Guildwars 2 Gold within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Trading for Guildwars 2 Gold

Hi
I'm trading my OCA Nano on APB Reloaded (US-Colby-Enforcer) for 100 Gold on Guild Wars 2 (US Fort Aspenwood)

I am also offering my entire APB Reloaded ACCOUNT (That is with the email linked to the account) for 150 Gold on Guild Wars 2 (US Fort Aspenwood)

Included in the account are:
*OCA Nano
*Colby M1922 "Typewriter' MK3 (Account Bound, Reward for spending 15000 G1)
*11 Pages of unused 99G1 Joker Boxes with Random Weapons and a 365day's timed car still attached
*$70000 ATM
*Level 67 Enforcer and a 30ish Criminal

NOTE: If you are also interested in a Level 30 Oceania League of Legends account (With 23 Characters/ 4600 IP/ 158 RP/ Roughly 12000 IP worth of Runes/ 6 Skins 1 being a Legendary Skin) I will accept 20 Gold

I trade Second or through a middleman, If you require a middleman then Suggest one to me that is from this forums

Either pm me, leave a reply or add me on Skype: merch1993 . I will check daily for the next week
This is my last attempt before i just buy gold and keep these accounts