Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Hacks Skype:dankuso97 add me

Discussion on S> Hacks Skype:dankuso97 add me within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile S> Hacks Skype:dankuso97 add me

The Hacks i have are for NA Dungeon Autoclear/ Henir AutoClear Hack/Henir *** Hack/PVP Title Hack/Henir /Costume Hack / Henir Special: Making Cubes Appear and NA Bypass

Most Costfull:Exp Hack: Making boss Respawn angain and again + Auto kill so Exp and ED
Old 06/11/2013, 03:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Brought pvp title hack from this guy, he's legit
Old 06/11/2013, 04:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

all of those can easily be modified in kom, and about the bypass, just set the firewall to block a certain connection, nothing much.
oh well, lazy people will always pay.
btw, I'm selling NA ED for 6$/100mil, pm if interested
Old 06/11/2013, 05:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not all of those up there are easy to modified. for example, a drop-hack or any mob-spawning mod actually requires you to add a whole new chunk of coding that wasn't already there. so you need a bit of knowledge there.

also, not everybody who buy hacks/knowledge are lazy. I believe most of us don't have the tools to do it, like Virtuous, you cant download that anymore publicly, you can only get it from other players thur PMs. (not sure about the Virtuous not being able to download publicly part.)

also, most of us just plain don't have time. We have summer jobs and/or summer classes, etc.
Old 06/12/2013, 00:52   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin7378 View Post
not all of those up there are easy to modified. for example, a drop-hack or any mob-spawning mod actually requires you to add a whole new chunk of coding that wasn't already there. so you need a bit of knowledge there.

also, not everybody who buy hacks/knowledge are lazy. I believe most of us don't have the tools to do it, like Virtuous, you cant download that anymore publicly, you can only get it from other players thur PMs. (not sure about the Virtuous not being able to download publicly part.)

also, most of us just plain don't have time. We have summer jobs and/or summer classes, etc.
ty bru