Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Cs10 Bardo Server Europe

Discussion on WTT Cs10 Bardo Server Europe within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Cs10 Bardo Server Europe

wtt cs10 beggar hybird with all the gear
gloves +9 staff +9 def trinket etc
TRADE FOR FACEBOOK texas chips
bid from 50 milion chips above
leave your offers i will ignore scam's

should know my character in old times was rank 2
pepole love me there didnt have any war with anyone
not played more then 1 year

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT bardo cs10 hybird Lob
09/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 23 Replies
like i said i dont accept money for 1 resson i dont have visa so no paypal wtt this account have bardo cs10 lob hybird nirvana gb1 nuker sf gb5 bot warrior fd5 warrior wt not have lot of items on bardo i give away almost all of them when i quit long time ago on nirvana have like 90kg 100Im 4exp card not tradable 2k k k and alot of relics and shit sry for that word
[WTS]Ck hybrid CS10 (Asura)
07/12/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell a CK Hybrid LoB CS10 90 days prem for use That new ugly deco with 4 slots 6% speed 2 HP flags All buffs maxed registered email And something more... let o price on:
Hacks on EU/US version, Bardo server.
03/23/2010 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
Hi everyone, it's my first post here, i read a lot of posts here, and i don't find anything. And my question is: Is any safe hack exist on EU/US version, Bardo server ?? cause i need some ;D mean, on Acclaim version.
WTS wu tang hybrid cs10 and warrior fc3
05/10/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
as the topic saying i selling those 2 character leave me messange on offer and we talk more about detail. thanks by the way both character is in asura server
WTS ACCOUNT bardo server
03/01/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guyz a friend of mine want to sell his account. He have a warrior LM6 wu-tang a nuker GL2 wu-tang and a lv0 as 3rd char... Plz post here offerz or mail me by forum mail option. Ty all