Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Kitty Cat Katarina Skin

Discussion on Looking for Kitty Cat Katarina Skin within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Haven't had any luck yet getting an account with the skin. Wondering if anyone is selling or knows someone who is still selling. I'll be checking the forum regularly if anyone wants to contact me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/26/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Just looking for the skin or an account on sale with the skin. Haven't had any luck yet, always too late. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
[WTS] Kitty Cat Katarina skin
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Im selling kitty cat katarina skin for 10€. Post your skype below if interested.
[Selling] *** lvl 22 NA with Kitty Cat Katarina skin***
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Wts lvl 22 NA account with 6 champs and rare Kitty Cat Katarina skin ! My price is 55 $ ( 5 $ for the acc and 50 $ for the skin :) ) The account dont have anythink else good. Right now i can accept payments only via MONEYBOOKERS. Im the original owner of the account . It will come with registered e-mail , my IP and whatever info you need , BUT IM NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHINK BEFORE YOU PAY ME ! So if you are interested PM me for further trade.
[WTB] Kitty Katarina Skin NA
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All I care is about this skin nothing else. Leave price and add me on skype: nyaatv
Looking for Kitty Kat Katarina skin acc NA
12/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm willing to buy any account with Kitty Kat Katarina for 100$ through paypal, elo doesn't matter