Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Account Sale

Discussion on Rohan Account Sale within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan Account Sale

Hello guys, as you can read the title, I'm selling my Rohan Account for any serious buyers, i'm quitting Rohan because pretty much I wasted money and failed making a ancient weapon without using stone and lost it, so I was pretty much stupid for that. Im dead serious about this sale, I can give many info about the character and what's inside, just send me a message or give me a comment!

No Scamming - Grow up please.
How could this trade be done; I could really ask for a good trusted MM who I could trust and have enough information about this MM; First of all, I would give all information to you, including Security Password, and the rest I could changed that for you or whatever way how it's going to be done.

(RAN)Character's Sealed Servers;
Torian; lvl80 Dex Ranger with Water/Earth Twins on.
Syrephis; lvl99 Dex Ranger with Water Twins and one Keena's Earth .

- What's Inside of this account (ITEMS);
Glacial Armor Parts Max PDf 4x(30)
Glacial Armor Parts/Weapons .
Glacial Armor Set +5/+7 with E.Bedron Helmet 138PDF/323Hp .
Duck lvl1, Bunny(lvl1) , Bear(lvl1).
135kk crones .

-NOTE; There's still more many items that haven't been listed here,

- There's many item's, scroll's that haven't been used in the Item Mall Inventory, you could see the photo below. If you would like to see any of the items or want to know more information about the character, please just send me a message on my contact info .

Payments - I would only accept payPal .

Contact Information;
MSN:

Images-

Old 05/26/2013, 11:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
You should read and use this thread:

I've already sent a "moverequest", so you don't need to create a new thread in the trading area.

best regards,
PyRoLeX
Old 05/26/2013, 15:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
Arrow Rohan -> Trading

#moved