Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PS2 Bonus-Items

Discussion on PS2 Bonus-Items within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow PS2 Bonus-Items

Hallo habe hier einen Code wo ihr Bonus Items bekommt im Wert von 10 Euro.Also ich möchte nur 2€ Paypal.Wenn das Geld da ist bekommt ihr den
Code.

>>>Kontakt Daten<<<

ElitePvP: patchwork123
Old 05/05/2013, 21:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Dein Thema gehört nicht in diese Sektion. Schau' mal in folgenden und ließ ihn dir sorgfältig durch.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
PyRoLeX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bonus items
01/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
die Bonus items gehen bei mir irgendwie garnicht ich kann sie z.b auf ne Rüstung ziehen dann wird es gelb aber kanns nicht drauf machen woran liegt des des item ist ohne Funktion irgendwie ich benutze die 1678 daroo files kann mir einer helfen ?
bonus items
06/07/2011 - CrossFire - 5 Replies
hi, wollte mal fragen bei zp bonus points, kan man ja waffen kaufen, meine frage, is die m4a1 silver permaent oder nur die ak silver?
How to put on items SoulDragon Bonus?
11/04/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello! I have a serious problem. when I put the item +1 for example, it's not the bonus.:confused: preciso muito de ajuda! http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagem/ver/572094Se m-ttulo.jpg commands.
[Release] Add Bonus To The Items
08/19/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Maybe This Guide Dont Help To Much People But Ill Post. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- First, Go To ItemAdd.INI 2.- Add, The Item Like This: (Lets Take For Example A Weapon That His ID Is 232360. You Need To Add Like This: 555360 1 200 196 196 0 0 0 2 0
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...