Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verkaufe FullTiltPoker Chips / Sell FullTiltPoker Chips

Discussion on Verkaufe FullTiltPoker Chips / Sell FullTiltPoker Chips within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Verkaufe FullTiltPoker Chips / Sell FullTiltPoker Chips

[GERMAN VERSION]
Hallo Leute, ich bin der Kevin und ich möchte euch das kleine Projekt "Play Money Chips" vorstellen.

Das Projekt gehört nicht mir sondern Nenad der zurzeit in Serbien wohnt und den Service betreibt.
Die Preise sind billig gehalten für 6$ bekommt ihr 1.000.000
und abt 15.000.000 bekommt ihr Rabatte!

Der Service ist 100% trusted und ich helfe ihn dabei den Service auf fordermann zu bringen!

Ich hoffe ihr testet den Service mal oder bestellt euch welche, bei fragen stehe ich euch zur verfügung.

[ENGLISH VERSION]
Hi, I'm the Kevin and I would like to introduce you a small project "play money chips".

The project is not mine but Nenad, he currently lives in Serbia and operates the service.
Prices are kept low for $ 6 you get 1,000,000
and abt 15 million gets you discounts!

The service is trusted 100% and I'll help him make it to a famous service.

I hope you will test the service times or you ordered something.
For Questions you can ask me!

Payment option / Zahlungsarten

The Trade / Der Handel
You give the money first and when the money is by us we going to an Table.
You raise, i reraise 990, you reraise, i fold!

Du gibst zuerst das Geld, wenn das Geld bei uns angekommen ist gehen wir an einen Tisch.
Du erhöhst, ich erhöhe auf 990, du erhöhst, ich folde!

Oder auf Anfrage das Geld bei FullTiltPoker schicken!
Or you send the money at Fulltiltpoker

OFFICIAL SITES:

or

- Kevin!