Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paysafecard service [FAST and CHEAP]

Discussion on Paysafecard service [FAST and CHEAP] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Paysafecard service [FAST and CHEAP]

Hello!

I offer a great exchange-service for paysafecard and paypal.
Exchanging your money from paypal to paysafecard takes me less then 12 hours. If you buy at the afternoon you can be sure, that you'll get the service in less then 3 hours!

Here you can see my prices:

10 € PSC costs 13 € PayPal
25 € PSC costs 28 € PayPal
50 € PSC costs 55 € PayPal
100 € PSC costs 106 € PayPal

I'm 100% Trusted, but I'm still new here. That's why i only have 2 trades for now..

But there will be more trades

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pandas Outcash-Service | Paysafecard & Amazon => PayPal | Fast - Cheap - Trustet
04/03/2013 - Trading - 8 Replies
Servs ePvPler, Ich biete euch absofort meinen Outcash-Service an, um eure Paysafecards und Amazongutscheine zu PayPal umzucashen. Meine Konditionen: 10€ PSC/Amazon => 9€* PayPal 25€ PSC/Amazon => 24,00€* PayPal 50€ PSC/Amazon => 49,00€* PayPal Alles was höher als 50.01€ PSC/Amazon ist wird 1:1 gemacht! *Gebühren schon mit einberechnet!
Yang Service auf [fast] allen Servern ~fast~cheap~trusted~
02/17/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ich biete euch hier einen Yang Service auf (fast) allen Servern. Wenn ihr interesse habt schickt mir eine pn mit diesem Formular: Server: Menge: Onlinezeit:
Prince's Service {Ip Farming} {Level Service} {Cheap&Fast&Trusted}
07/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9674/3039782636 8938364961715.jpg ~ ► Kurz Übersicht ◄ ~ Ich biete euch hiermit meinen "Level Service" und meinen "Ip Farming Service" an. Diesen Service könnt ihr nach euren Wünschen nutzen. ~ ► Über mich ◄ ~
♕[Fast][Cheap]~WARNINGS~ SERVICE SHOP[Fast][Cheap]♕
07/22/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Terms of Service -You will go first unless the provider(me) of your service decides that they will go first. -Payments from PayPal will be sent as a gift with a note that says "For virtual services I have already received. Any chargebacks should not be accepted, but instead REJECTED, because it is only an attempt on my part to scam the servicer. I accept this TOS." -Payment, if the servicer does not like the above term, they can request that you send it in another way, but you still have to...
♕[Fast][Cheap]~WARNINGS~ SERVICE SHOP[Fast][Cheap]♕
07/14/2011 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
Re-Opened in another thread.