Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] 5$ Preloaded Virtual Credit Card for Paypal (LEGIT) 30USD+

Discussion on [WTB] 5$ Preloaded Virtual Credit Card for Paypal (LEGIT) 30USD+ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTB] 5$ Preloaded Virtual Credit Card for Paypal (LEGIT) 30USD+

Hallo,

I am looking for someone with a virtual credit card (unused) for paypal to verify my account, i am willing to pay more than 30 usd or tell me the market price as my paypal account is limited with 30 usd in it, if you want to trade you can as i have 3 dota 2 copies that can be added for a lower amount, for that VCC, anyway if you have a VCC and dont have money in it also wants to sell it let me know, anyone trying to scam will be recorded and blacklisted and add me on skype only if your a serious seller, thank you so much!!!

I will pay 30 usd and more after paypal is verified so i can use it, add me!

Summarizing the trade:
Market price for 5$ VCC is 25 USD, i pay you 30 USD
Profit earned : 5 USD
add me and i will tell u details

Steam: roylow21

For proof: Please add me on skype on steam i will provide picture of money and ownership of my paypal account and 30usd in it, when my account is verified i will send you the money, further details for trade on stuff please let me know.

Scammers or cheaters will not be tolerated !

Tags
vcc credit card money