Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Atlantica Online PRO Account

Discussion on Selling Atlantica Online PRO Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Atlantica Online PRO Account

Hello I Have been playing AO since closed beta, but now, I'm quitting after so many years. I can Tell you my account gold value is higher than 400b, yes, I'm lvl 137 Archer, With last mount and wings and very very good +10 equips, I have a 110b bow just on my Main (Best Bow in Game).
My character name is Blue also, one of the few blue characters left in AO
My account value is between 1800-2500$ But of course I know anyone will pay that much for an account that's Why I decided to sell it ubber cheap Maybe for ONLY 500$!!! or less who knows, depends on offers also.
Contact me to for detailed info on account like screenshots or everything you want to ask.
I'm from Thebes server, Wish you have a good day, thanks.

Tags
atantica online account, atlantica gold, atlantica online