Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Warhammer EU for KAL

Discussion on Trading Warhammer EU for KAL within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Warhammer Online Acc

Trading my Warhammer EU account on Karak-Norn server(core-always good population) for Kal Items/Geons on server 2 or sell for euros

The Account consists of a R40 Witch Elf and R35 Shaman with 750 gold in cash and lots of pimped items on both to play with a variety of different specs. Both characters are in the highest rank guild on this server which is full of great players meaning its always easy to get a RvR party or run instances such as Bilerot Burrow and Bloodwrought Enclave, and both characters are already in LV statics so you wont have to find your own .

Subscription for the account runs out on may 23rd so sooner you buy the more free time you will have to play it.

Not decided on a price yet so bid away !
Old 04/16/2009, 21:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump!

Great game guys just joining a friend on KAL so i need to sell