Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL][NIRVANA] CS1 HD Hyb

Discussion on [SELL][NIRVANA] CS1 HD Hyb within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL][NIRVANA] CS1 HD Hyb

Hi i want to sell my HD HYB CS because i dont have anymore time to play on it and i got bored..

So far i got
-Around 200M on hand
-all +25 +26 stats
-10% CK DODGE GK PLATE
-17% speed pants and wd sm gloves
-Many red passes wt and gc
-WD seal, all killer ephitets
-GL 1500 crit +4 Gloves
-EVERY!!! old Skill lv10, yah even fast nukel10 and reflect l10
-+500BK and +3000GK
-2000 accalim coins

-Many alts full of stuff to sell (havent got enough time to sell it all)

PM here offers or
If need SS of something ask for them.

Current Bid 120$
Old 04/13/2009, 01:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
mmm BTW it has a 2moons char mage lv70, will be a gift if u buy the account :PP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nirvana - Sell account with GL7 bot warrior and GL2 HD nuker
09/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 8 Replies
i got all the amazing weapons and gear the characters with a billion gold with unactivated 90- day premium and permanent coin shop relics (got from christmas event) if you dont believe me i can log-in with the account and show you my weapons and gear. 100+ Korean Ginseng 500 def set 1 Bill + gold permanent coin shop relics 90-day premium unactivated ( go to the item shop inventory to activate) and more if you dont believe me i can record a video only if you are interested.
WTS CS10 WT Nuker (Nirvana), CS Shoa Warrior (Nirvana), And CS BOT Warrior (Asura)
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling these accounts because they are inactive and I dont play them much. What I want is anything you have to offer or trade for either a HD Nuker or LOB Nuker. The CS10 WT Nuker is on Nirvana server, And also the Shoa is on Nirvana server. The BOT Warrior is on the same account as the CS Shoa Warrior, but the BOT is on Asura. PM me if you either want to give me money, items, or a trade for a HD/LOB Nuker. I can also provide pictures upon request. Thank You...
[Sell]Nirvana
04/04/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone. I WTS Beggar hybrid on Nirvana server Details: Gender : Female Level : Crimson Snake 11 cheng around 20% It's on gloves/bracers build. Can use both. Buffs c12 , except reflect buff. Equipped with clan items and grind weapon(gloves)
WTS GL Hyb ,CS War in Nirvana
10/30/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
i have Mid GL hyb , CS War in Nirvana server with cool items +10 saber , 300 WBs .Def HP trinkets BEs ,etc... add me if ur intrested [email protected]
nirvana
07/29/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTT my cs1 beggar warr in nirvana for ec6 ++ HD on other servers^^ pm me [email protected]