Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C9 - Lv57 Elemental Lord

Discussion on C9 - Lv57 Elemental Lord within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C9 - Lv57 Elemental Lord

Lv57 Elemental Lord

- Unique Name
- Awesome Gear (Spent over 80M)
- 20M Gold

I could also show you her in game.

ALTS

- Lv34 Shadow
- Lv32 Reaperess
- Lv20 Taoist

best offer takes it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LV 52 Elemental Lord **UNIQUE NAME** (C9)
10/08/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
I can show you her in game. PVP Shade Stance PM Offers. Comes with 34 shadow and like 10M gold.
WTS Lvl 50 Elemental Lord/Shrine Ele EUROPE
08/09/2012 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 4 Replies
-Full Rare Items ++ , with earrings,neck and belt cast speed items (very expensive) -Weapon is awesome, +9 rare weap with 4 fire gems +180 fire atk power each -3 mil gold -Good Skill Build for both PvP and PvE. This class is awesome (Meteor is freakin awesome for aoe) in PvE especially and in hands of a good user, can be awesome in PvP (like the best person in US pvp is a elemental lord) -Lots of Items in Inv/Warehouse, I could take a screenshot if you want -Lvl 50 Alchemist - Very useful...
[Sell] Dragon Nest SEA Account - Level 40 Elemental Lord - Perfect Gear!
05/05/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title say: I am selling my Elemental Lord on Hollywood Server - SEA I put a lot of efford and time in my character and its perfectly skilled and geared. It have perfect Potential on every item!! You will find easily a spot in SDN which comes soon. Also this EL is able to Solo any Nest ( also Apoc - Hell ) Before i say more: I think pics say more than thousand words :) Stats:
S> DNSEA lvl 40 Elemental Lord(WestWood)(Highly Geared!)(SG/Paypal only)
02/03/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
account has lvl 40 Elemental Lord and priest Elemental Lord with full apocalypse set +10, 55k hp, 3.4k damage, 20% each element. still has a lot of potential. Storage fully expanded, 3 lvl 40 prem 3rd stat crit heraldry, Lots of EL epic skill heraldry, 1100 sunsparks, lots of codes/gems Good guild Priest with 40 rare set + 9. Got all core premium skill heraldrys. contact nine one two eight four eight five three for info/to deal. Singapore meetup or paypal(pay first). Serious seller...