Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts acclaim coins both server

Discussion on wts acclaim coins both server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts acclaim coins both server

hello, im seling acclaim oins, u need to befrom usa or uk. since ill be only trading for other game ins that only usa and uk pople an get. belgium is acceted to. i will give 2x or mabe 3x worth in coins of the price of th pin.

i can give alot ofacclai coins, please pm me asp formore info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Acclaim Coins!!!
10/11/2009 - 9Dragons - 14 Replies
k here is a deal, I am realy lazy for trading earning money in game(9dragons) etc. So I am willing to buy acclaim coins to any1 who can give me some in game gold(9dragons ofc)! Basicaly I meat a lot of players that are in game rich but do not want to spend money on extra stuff, although they would want it! So if you are interested leave me pm here with your email address so we can make a deal of getting you acclaim coins for in game gold! Price: 1,000 Acclaim Coins=10,000,000 gold! 5,000...
[WTS]Acclaim coins
04/13/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I have 5k coins to sell. I'm looking for dils on trieste or abbadon.Pm me so we can make a deal ;)
WTS Acclaim Coins, 5m for 200 coins, Abbadon
12/14/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
- Yes as you can see, I'm giving acclaim pins, which give you 200 coins, for only 5m the code, in Abaddon. Pm me if you need, and tell me the ammount of codes that you require. - 5m for 200 coins is pretty cheap. I also take 90+ lvl accounts in exchange for coins. You name the offer and I'll consider it.
WTS Acclaim coins
11/26/2008 - Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for dils only on Trieste. Post here quantity or pm me with an offer. 1k coins go for 25m. I am willing to send first partially (meaning that if its a big trade i will send codes one by one), I will not refund invalid codes, or errors. That has to be issued to acclaim staff since I am 100% confident that my codes will work at the time they get on your hands and they have not been used previously. Regards.
WTT 1825 2Moons Coins (Acclaim Coins)
11/15/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all ! I'm trading 5 x 365 (3€) 2Moons Coins codes for 8.99$ Gamersfirst GIFT veteran code (Sword of the New World game). You can just buy one code and give it to me and I give you 5 365 2Moons coins codes. Email-me at [email protected] or msn me at gogokyuubi@h****il.fr (hotmail). Thank's. Contact me FAST (before the 19th if possible).