Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling grand fantasia account

Discussion on Selling grand fantasia account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling grand fantasia account

Account contains Gaia: Level 79 demonologist with 65 pvp set/70 sprite set +15/75 sprite set +7/level 70 staff +15 (all sets perservering prefix with exception of PvP set) couple yak mount and 100% lizard (many more) about 16 3 day PvP mounts (in item mall) masteries 23-13 of the tier 3 (75+) masteries left to be completed and a lot more stuff.

level 40 Sage
Level 61 ranger with SS lega.

Pm me for more info/screen shots and an offer to buy
Old 09/25/2012, 04:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hm i think ill buy that off ye contact me on my e-mail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Also selling Grand Fantasia Account
01/19/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my Grand fantasia Account Level 40 assassin
Selling Grand Fantasia Account
10/16/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys :cool: im leaving grand fantasia so im selling my account for real money , my account contain 3 characters ( max number) : ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- - LVL 70 Demonologist / with all pvp set and all pcs +15 and filled with ancient stones ( in bag i have the orange set lvl 70 + legacy 61-75 and many staffs) / + got the lvl 60 yallow cape and with yallow staff 70 +15 and full stones and with 70 yallow relic with full stones too / and all...
Selling Grand Fantasia Account
09/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi guys :cool: im leaving grand fantasia so im selling my account for real money , my account contain 3 characters ( max number) : ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- - LVL 70 Demonologist / with all pvp set and all pcs +15 and filled with ancient stones ( in bag i have the orange set lvl 70 + legacy 61-75 and many staffs) / + got the lvl 60 yallow cape and with yallow staff 70 +15 and full stones and with 70 yallow relic with full stones too / and all...
Selling Grand Fantasia account
09/19/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Lvl 57 Sin Full Legacy 3 mounts (2 dragons and armored bear) Lvl 50 gold sword 56 mclays 4k gold in cash Many costume items (4 pairs of wings) (6 eqps) Sword making sprite and firearm making sprite (both 50) Contact me at [email protected] or reply if interested
Selling or Trading Grand Fantasia account
08/20/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
sda