Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Trading NEW Netmarble and Korean Nexon accounts

Discussion on Selling/Trading NEW Netmarble and Korean Nexon accounts within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

View Poll Results: Are my prices too ..
High 3 37.50%
Low 0 0%
Just fine! 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Trading NEW Netmarble and Korean Nexon accounts [SALE]

Hello! Currently, I found a way to make FULL (That means no trial period.) accounts on Netmarble and Korean Nexon. As some of you may have noticed, Korean Nexon has changed their registration format to be a little 'easier'. Although it is easier, the accounts are still limited if they are not registered with a KSSN. Without being fully registered, non-KSSN accounts have these limitations:

1. Cannot charge cash and/or use the cash shop's.
2. Are midnight banned (Korean time)
3. Have a 'hidden' trial period of about two weeks. After this period, the account will be suspended.

If you already have an existing non-'premium' Korean Nexon account, you can PM the info and I'll turn it into a full account. You can change the password and nickname when I'm done. I have no use for anyone else's account(s) but my own, however.

My first 7 (Lucky number. ) customers will have the fee waived. I'm in the process of adding more korean sites, so PM me if you have any suggestions. I cannot, however, make accounts for the sites that need phone verification from someone residing in Korea.

Number of free slots left: 0. Once these slots are up, do not PM me asking for a free account. I will ignore and delete your PM.

Fee:
For completely NEW Netmarble accounts, the fee is $2.

For NEW Korean Nexon accounts, the fee is $5. You can save yourself some money by making your own non-premium account and just PM'ing me the details so I can make it fully registered. The fee will then be a mere $1. I accept Paypal.

Trading:
I honestly don't recommend this method because it might not be worth it. But, here goes. If you have an account for any American game such as Grand Chase, Dragon Nest, Maplestory or Elsword(Accepting others later.), we can make a deal.

NOTE: These accounts will not expire. In the case of Maplestory with Nexon Korea, however, Maple ID's are needed in order to play along with the last 7 digits of the kssn used to make/verify the account. If you happen to play KMS (Korean Maplestory), PM me and I'll create a Maple ID for you and send you the digits.. Up to 15 Maple ID's can be created per Nexon account.

Please note these ID's share the same cash balance. So, if you're going to re-sell these ID's, make sure the other person knows about this and that YOU yourself understand this. If you recharge on the game, they can use your money with no conflict and vice versa. I am not responsible for such actions. I do not know the details of every single Netmarble and Nexon Korea game. If you come across something, PM me with a SS of the issue and I'll get to work on it.

Additional Notes: Netmarble - Some people will often try to scam you with these by making trial accounts. These can easily be made and I believe they last for either 14 or 30 days. The accounts are auto-deleted afterwards. I do not make these, I make full accounts.

Nexon - I will need you to cooperate with me regarding your request with this. Do not send me one PM and expect that to be the end. Nexon sends verification links to the e-mail you give me and I'll need you to send me the link. Contacting me through MSN for these accounts is recommended because the verification links expire within hours. So PLEASE BE ONLINE FOR AT LEAST 3 HOURS AFTER I REPLY TO YOUR PM.

Midnight Ban: (EDIT): Upon further research, it seems the midnight ban was suggested by the South Korean government as a whole to prevent video/online game addiction in youths. Unless the account is aged 19 years or older, the player will be kicked off the game at midnight to 6am KOREAN TIME. So far, my NEXON KOREA accounts do not get this ban, but my Netmarble accounts do. I'll try to work on this problem, but please note it may take some time. Because of this inconvenience, the price for Netmarble accounts will be lowered.

Each account now comes with a warranty at no additional price.

If someone could translate this, I'd be grateful. This is all for now, but I'll be editing this post when I come across more sites that need KSSN's for their games and when the free slots are taken. Thanks for reading and taking interest.

Current sites:
Nexon Korea
Netmarble

Game List - Nexon Korea:

Game List - Netmarble Korea:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2012, 03:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Already got the netmarble acc and It's work like a charm
Thanks
but it's still curfew banned from 00 to 6 :\
Old 08/31/2012, 18:43   #3

Is it really? I've never had that problem before when making the acc's, but I thought it only applied to Nexon Korea. You requested Netmarble and I don't really play KGC often, so I wouldn't know. I guess my acc's can only bypass that block on Nexon Korea. Sorry.

Heck, I didn't even know they had a midnight ban as well..
Old 09/12/2012, 06:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yay!

Thanks, now i have finaly my own full acc not just trail for one game a netmarble ;p
Btw 7 is my lucky number too!! ^^
Old 09/14/2012, 00:05   #5

Only 2 free slots left! Get them while they last~
Old 09/18/2012, 22:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can i have Grand Chase Korea account please?
Old 09/19/2012, 02:02   #7

Only one FREE slot left! First come, first serve on it!
Old 09/19/2012, 02:55   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssional View Post
Only one FREE slot left! First come, first serve on it!
Sorry, I wont be on after this time
9PM EST

If you didn't start, please start tomorrow as I will be available.

Does the netmarble link expire within hours? I can probably log in 11 hours from now (after sleep) to confirm the email.

thanks !
Old 09/19/2012, 09:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twatcopter123 View Post
Sorry, I wont be on after this time
9PM EST

If you didn't start, please start tomorrow as I will be available.

Does the netmarble link expire within hours? I can probably log in 11 hours from now (after sleep) to confirm the email.

thanks !
Netmarble doesn't send a confirmation e-mail. Nexon does, but you requested Netmarble. I sent you a PM regarding the problem with your info choices, so get back to me when you can.
Old 09/21/2012, 00:17   #10

Bump~ Still 1 slot left!
Old 09/22/2012, 10:21   #11

Bump~ Still a free slot left!
Old 09/22/2012, 13:25   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can has free netmarble account? I already have an unlimited acc but I want a friend to be able to play with me in KGC.

Erm, is there a form to fill out?
Old 09/30/2012, 04:27   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would like an kgc account plz
Old 10/02/2012, 13:14   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I need a KGC account, please. . .
Old 10/13/2012, 20:35   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't see how people would be able to play, even if they bought an account from you. KGC is region blocked and some proxy programs are detected....

Tags
grand chase, kgc, korean grand chase, korean nexon accounts