Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some advice with a price

Discussion on Need some advice with a price within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some advice with a price

I want to sell a level 96 hunter (2moons) but I have no clue at all how much is it worth.

Its items aren't worth a lot, let's say 40M. It has a swim suit custome and has never hacked. Server Abaddon.

Can someone help me with the price in USD? I don't want it to be extremely expensive nor super cheap.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01/24/2009, 00:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

50-80$
Old 01/24/2009, 01:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol more like 30 to 45 lols
Old 01/24/2009, 04:44   #4

Thx for replies, anyone else?
Old 01/24/2009, 13:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

TakesMehSmoke do u even notice that u act like a ******** and when trying to make everyone else look like idiots but at the end you're the idiot? Doesn't make sence. And your signature sucks, really...

Listen: We don't give a f*ck. When i want to sell something I'm gonna sell it for the price i want to sell it for, not the price you want to buy it for.

So please, go drown yourself.

Sorry Polloo but he deserved it. ^^

~CaSe*SeNsItIvE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Asking for a lil advice
11/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
So as we all know once u hit 110 u get a DB. With my past accounts I used to spend this DB on various things but I never really felt a difference in my pvp experience. So what do u guys think would be the best way for a ninja to spend a DB ? Note:I don't spend any money on CO and I don't plan to xD
Need your advice
07/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I am new in l2 playing at pvp server (adventurer) Need advance about What days to use? and way ? Which armor is better dynasty or vesper? and way ? Which weapon is better with haste or with critical damage? and way ? What augmentation is the best for dagger? and way ? What attribute stone use in armor and in weapon? and way ? And more u can tell me :)
A bit of advice for those Using 1.05
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
IF you are using 1.05 and you experience running CR then no control appears... try the following steps: 1. Check files of your cabal program 2. reinstall the cabal 1.05 3 run cabal 1.05 login and start
Need some advice
02/07/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
was woundering if it is possible to dual box with bake ice
please look asking for advice.
01/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 25 Replies
ok i have been leaching of this forum for some time now.only reason i am a leacher is becuase i can not programm very well.i have been trying to think of thing si can do to help comunity.so i have started making my own conquer sound mods.i need to know if any oen would be interested in this if not i will go no feather and think of something else.if people would be interested in this pleaase let me know about and thanx.