Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCAM - The.FraG

Discussion on SCAM - The.FraG within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SCAM - The.FraG

The.FraG a high rep'd user scammed me this morning, he agreed originally to trade 3 Diablo 3 keys for $70 Canadian.

After not being able to load money onto his steam account he decided a guild wars 2 pre-order was okay.

In return I got shafted...

Mods I hope you'll do something about this.

BUMP FOR DOUCHEBAG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keylogger scam(WORK ONLY ON YOUR PC) to scam your friend
04/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Way to scam friend 1. download project1.rar(open with winrar or something) 2. press start 3. run in background 4. when your friend have gone open keylogger and press f9 5. then save it from button Save Text 6. then open file from your driver c. file name is keylogged. 7. there you should find your friend acc id and pass. 8. then play with that acc or change the pass from co.91.com.
[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam
11/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hi everybody :p , Its been a while since i haven't posted in this section , but i have finally come up with my latest scam :) . I have decided to revive the Backspace scam because it has been one of the most successful scams ever made , but unfortunately , its original form was hard to use and took a lot of skills and practice to be able to use it successfully , which explains why the Backspace scam has slowly been forgotten over the past year . The intention of this post is to revive...