Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*QUITING*_-_SELL 133AK 129Hunter 122Bagi_-_Trieste

Discussion on *QUITING*_-_SELL 133AK 129Hunter 122Bagi_-_Trieste within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*QUITING*_-_SELL 133AK 129Hunter 122Bagi_-_Trieste

Like the title says, I am quiting 2Moons for good. Well its not that 2Moons is a bad game, I just dont have enough time for gaming anymore so I will be quiting the whole mmorpg series. Time to get serious with my life eh?

133Ak comes with some items. Their upgrades arranging from +0 to +3. I wont charge you for the gears tho ^^; I argated all my +7s and +8s on my ak a long time ago trying to go +9 without a talismen, how foolish of me... Has 5 bags and 5 stash... You know how much they cost right? Alot!

129Hunter comes with +3 weapons Noble with some +5 items. I got all my +7s on my hunter scammed, which is another reason why I am quiting. Has 2 extra bags with cash shop potions.

122Bagi comes with perhaps a +3 weapon as well. Rest of the gears probably are plain. Has a sexy custome and an extra bag!

I am quiting so I just want to get rid of the accounts. I dont plan on getting much from those accounts because I want to get them sold as soon as possible. If you buy in a package such as 2 accounts or more, I can give you some extra discounts.

Feel free to contact me at anytime. I am on my msn almost at all times so cya there.

WARNING! YOU WONT GET A DEAL LIKE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE. THIS IS A GIVE AWAY!
Old 12/07/2008, 05:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All on seperate accounts right?
Old 12/07/2008, 13:27   #3

yep. hit me up on msn for more details!
Old 12/09/2008, 18:09   #4

got an offer for hunter, $250
Old 12/11/2008, 15:35   #5

sold the hunter for $265
Old 08/01/2009, 18:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested in knight plz reply back

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GH][Siz]129Hunter
09/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Sup people,want to sell my 129 hunter which is in Siz on GameHi client that I've transfered. Now I will Include thy' Reg'd e-mail {The Acclaim to GH transfer e-mail]. Gears are normal +1 D'Shuba/+4 Foris Crit ring/Strenghtened Dark eye 3Invs 249 duke vc's +2maps Has wings Many items with 1kk dils.
[CHEAP] 133AK 127SUMMONER 122BAGI [CHEAP]
12/17/2008 - Trading - 5 Replies
The following characters were all perfected in stats and skills. There isn't a flaw that you will find. They are located on TRIESTE!! 133 Azure Knight *Average of Everything Dual Axe/ Sword Shield Build. I had full +7 set but one night I argated all of them to +9 without using a talismen. How stupid of me huh? Well, still had onlevel gears +1~+4. Have 5 Backpacks and 5 Stash. Has a mount. Cash potions and buffs. SOLD127 Vicious Summoner *GOLD* and a new DD Staff Build with low level...
[CHEAP] 133AK 127SUMMONER 122BAGI [CHEAP]
12/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
The following characters were all perfected in stats and skills. There isn't a flaw that you will find. 133 Azure Knight Dual Axe/ Sword Shield Build. I had full +7 set but one night I argated all of them to +9 without using a talismen. How stupid of me huh? Well, still had onlevel gears +1~+4. Have 5 Backpacks and 5 Stash. Has a mount. Cash potions and buffs. 127 Vicious Summoner *GOLD* Staff Build with low level tb
*~~WTS 133AK + 122BAGI on Trieste~~*
12/01/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Buyer will receive account id/pw along with the registered email account id/pw. Scammers please leave because U will only waste both of our time. Send me a pm on my msn at [email protected]. Thanks. *Also will trade with accounts on Abaddon server. You may offer me Accounts or Dils. For accounts, I will take Azure Knights, Segita Hunters, or Vicious Summoners.
QUITING (WTS)
03/20/2008 - Archlord - 12 Replies
Im quitting AL :( couse it is effecting my marks so i have for sale 2 accounts: 1 A lvl50 Elementelist with very good gear and about 6cc and 1k cc items. I think if you will count all the stuff that you can sale you will come on 60M gold 2 A lvl42 Sorcserrer Has only gear, so no items and almost no gold. The only thing is you cant get on the account home-page (forgot my password etc) but that aint a prob couse im quitting anyway. Pls offer here or pm me. Edit: If no one buy it before...