Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

122 Hunter (Abaddon) Spam Free!

Discussion on 122 Hunter (Abaddon) Spam Free! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 122 Hunter (Abaddon) Spam Free!

I have a 122 hunter on abaddon. Account comes with full gears and over 3.5k in coin Also has over 400 Duke VC's and 300m dil. PM me here or message me on msn.

NOTE: If you are not genuinely interested in the account PLEASE DO NOT POST REPLIES ON MY THREAD. I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IM A SCAMMER OR A HACKER OR WHATEVER. NOONE REALLY CARES. I let my reputation speak for itself.

Unless you have an offer for trade or sale I do not wish to see you on my post. Dont like it take it up with admins.

OFFERS ONLY
Old 12/02/2008, 23:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

kk man i offer 120$ usd for segita i wanna buy it. here my msn......

thi guy such scammer... he pretends to be good abusing of his rep and prem but he just a scammer he gives false reg email or he jsut says it doesnt has one that it was lost then 3 weeks laer he scams getting it back

ur problem if u want to trade with him im just warning
Old 12/03/2008, 00:34   #3

So much for no spam... +Reported. +Spell check? +Bump.
Old 12/03/2008, 00:52   #4

closed for now pm me if interested. With kids like wizard lying all over the forums its hard to actually conduct business. Just watch for the bumps.
Closed Thread