Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS few Asura characters

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS few Asura characters

Hi i have a SM1 Wu-tang Warrior with all elixirs maxed up to lvl6 might be off by one or two points on some of them has 110mil Full Wutang mansion male set all rc,fd relics wd blue seal 6-8 lvl5 elixirs has 2 90day premium in the basket and one active till February he has 400KG,285 Haoutos Panacea, 300 Ethreal Mushroom,300+ Summoning Ball,300+ Transport Pass,420 Blood Siphon Panacea,450 Attributes Pills+5, 355 Lions Roar (The Land), 2 Chakra Purge Alot of Sweets and pills and most skills maxed well all the important ones.

I Also have a GB10 Beggar Hybrid male with Full mansion with 90 day premium and 200 def trinket.

if you need more info or questions or need proof like pics or some PM me .

Old 12/05/2008, 12:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
sup what you wont for him??

« WTS> 99 Mage Trieste | would any1 trade a high lvl asura account for 9 dragon coins??? »