Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 111 Mage Abby

Discussion on WTT 111 Mage Abby within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTT 111 Mage Abby

Not Tradeing nemore Closed
Old 11/26/2008, 00:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
go to <go advanced> and at the bottom check close this thread after i post to close it.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS LVL 136 MAGE (ABBY) -W- PICS!!!USD or CABAL ACCOUNT
08/15/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 27 Replies
Hi guys im still looking to trade up on this great high lvl account, is clean w no hacking account has over 25 mil as shown i have 4 pics for you guys to look at, gear is +4 top has fs/4 +29 medials w a nice wep Fleur +5 noble has nice attk with mage skills. ;) Im looking to see if anyone has a Cabal aCcount high lvl to trade with me. or for a last resort i will sell this high lvl account through paypal. make offers guys, good character/ good lvl/ unguilded for quit some time. You can also...
WTT/WTS 80 Seg on abby also 62 mage
02/11/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
Had this account for awhile now, seg has good gear, and is a beautiful build, the mage ive honestly never used, I would like a summy, but im open to other offers as well. Ask if you want more info... and theres a 34 ak and 51 seg id like to get rid of as well, I really want to dump this acc tho, so make some offers! msn [email protected]
Wtt 111 mage abby
01/08/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
full back packs costume pics on the way +3 and 4 gears t3 gloves wings 14m and other stuff looking for a 110+ hunter or 110 +bagi realy would like the hunter but eh pm me if interested:mofo:
WTT 111 mage abby
12/03/2008 - Trading - 9 Replies
pm me if ur intrested full +3 t3 pants and gloves +4 (gloves) +4 wand magic Great guild Awsome mage pm me if ud like to trade then we will talk on msn scammers beware i dont fucking play around u fuck me over and u are over:mofo: for the real ppls plz OOOOOO and im tradeing it for a 110+ bagi or hunter would like hunter for on abby plz and ty but would really like a bagi to so yah ummmmm or id like well cash lol
For Abby
04/28/2007 - Eudemons Online - 7 Replies
Like i said i cant go to offline tg room cause i dont have GB, if you cant get the exp bot to work then try using this to get me the cordinates for the guy and the yes button. if you use a large screen size thats ok, i have large screen size support. DO NOT MOVE GAME after you open mouse cords program. 0,0 should be the top left of the game area, otherwise there is a problem So if EXPBOT has an issue with where it clicks jsut post me the cordinates on here, stand at 37/37