Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade AK 60 Cash Costume (Trieste) for Sword of the New world character (Bristia)

Discussion on Trade AK 60 Cash Costume (Trieste) for Sword of the New world character (Bristia) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade AK 60 Cash Costume (Trieste) for Sword of the New world character (Bristia)

Hi all.

I trade my Azure Knight lvl 55+ with 2-handed build. He has 4+ mil on him and the 1st legendary set. He has full sloted +15 Def items for lvl 60+ and a full sloted 2h-sword with +33 ATK. He has a cash shop costume unlimited (20$).

I want to trade him for a veteran character of Sword of the new world - Bristia, make your offer (i prefer Kurt Lyndon).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hunter 83 Trieste with costume
11/26/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
hi all. Like the title says i want to trade my hunter for mage 70+ or other chars 80+ this hunter have per costume and a lot of vouchers. here is the ss ImageShack - Image Hosting :: haxg5.jpg
WTS> Sword Of New World Account [Bristia]
11/18/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Swords account. PS: I'm in one of the big clans on bristia (one of the two with colonys :D) My account has: Expert Musk Expert Musk Expert Scout Veteran Fighter
Trade My Cabal EU Account for a Sword of the new world character
10/29/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
I trade my lvl 85 Warrior from Cabal Online EU for a good character in Sword of the new world - Bristia server. My Cabal Char has : - Full set Osmium +3 sloted (+10% Crit DMG on Great Sword, etc) - Ring of Luck +2 x2 (EXTREMELY RARE !!!!) - Skill : G.master (100) / A.Expert - Epaulet of Fighter +6 Unlimited (RARE) - Sloted Shineguard armor
Give my Lvl 85 WA OSM+3 + 2xRoL+2 for a Veteran Sword of the new world acc (Bristia)
10/24/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all ^^ ! I leave cabal online, i have a lvl 85 Warrior on the Mars server (or the other one lol, he's on the true cabal servers) with : - Osmium Set +3 (head, boots, gloves, gear, etc) - Osmium Great Sword +3 Sloted with + Crit dmg - 2 x Ring of Luck +2 (+30% Critique Rate !!!) - 1 x Amulet of Pain +2 (+8% max critique rate or something like that) - Bracelets and Earings of lvl 80. - Epaulet of Fighter +6