Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FUCKING SCAMMER !!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old 10/25/2008, 22:42   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey Earth, how much did you want for the AK that you have? Add me on msn at

Old 10/25/2008, 23:57   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman16 View Post
can u pls add gamesrgoood ...he almost got away with my lvl 101 Bagi In DekaronSea..i gave him my pass and username and then he gave his pass and username and when i open it i was a lvl 29 seg...But i change my pass right away thats why my account is still mines...
oh my i should read that from you but idditn look till this site
well 2 late now gamsroog just scammed my 144 vs

hes really doing that **** professionelly trading okay with good repurtation people and scamming peoplen without any feeedback or without much post ,....
i know this wont change anything but remember 1 thing many people will follow saying that gamesrgood is a scammer and then mention back , im sure if more people will get scammed / what will happen / you will soon see the real guy behind the mask but for the moment you dont believe me , i know im just a new guy and hes a old member

Old 10/26/2008, 00:04   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy1985˛ View Post
oh my i should read that from you but idditn look till this site
well 2 late now gamsroog just scammed my 144 vs

hes really doing that **** professionelly trading okay with good repurtation people and scamming peoplen without any feeedback or without much post ,....
i know this wont change anything but remember 1 thing many people will follow saying that gamesrgood is a scammer and then mention back , im sure if more people will get scammed / what will happen / you will soon see the real guy behind the mask but for the moment you dont believe me , i know im just a new guy and hes a old member
Well, it's hard to believe that he can be a scammer, but i would choose his side over yours. But that dosen't mean he can't be a scammer, since i have been seeing A LOT of posts saying that he is a scammer, but i'm not sure. Not until i get proof that he actually is a scammer, in my book he is a good, trustworthy player.
Old 10/26/2008, 00:10   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats what iam trieing to say people wont believe me atm till there comes some 1 that proof it / someone with a higher and better feedback >-<

Old 10/26/2008, 01:25   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well if he scammed you, don't you have proof?
Old 10/26/2008, 07:54   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well for now i dont have any SS of our conversation in msn.. coz i thought this person can be trusted coz of his Blackmarket rep...but he is scamming people without rep...so he can do business with others.....for gamersgood=Nad from Australia..i wish u wont drop buy here in the phillipines someday....im gonna eat u alive
Old 10/26/2008, 08:13   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
can u pls add gamesrgoood ...he almost got away with my lvl 101 Bagi In DekaronSea..i gave him my pass and username and then he gave his pass and username and when i open it i was a lvl 29 seg...But i change my pass right away thats why my account is still mines...--QUOTE, wat in the ****? dekaron SEA?... 101 bagi?.. who the hell are u man, honestly, and why the **** would i play dekaron ... stupid ***, if ur gonn frame me, try to stick to stuff ive been trading,trading for... for my whole elitepvpers .. career? ****** stupidass, i only play 2moons.. not dekaron, *** kids are discusting i swear

and if i get some bullshit infraction for "instulting a member" go ahead.. these framers deserve it.. there not even "members" of the community
Old 10/26/2008, 11:38   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i dont have any proof because i wasnt on windowas live i was on the 1st m´windows messenger and i forgot ss i just copied the text and were so pisssed and went offline

we sooner or later you will all see the truth !

watch out peps if you trade with him..... all i can say
Old 10/26/2008, 13:27   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bealeve Tommy, He's a nice guy and he wouldnt lie about something like this......

Please any gm vgm forum gaurdian or w/e You would see all the flaming in this post AND CLOSE IT!!
Old 10/26/2008, 14:51   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy1985˛ View Post
i dont have any proof because i wasnt on windowas live i was on the 1st m´windows messenger and i forgot ss i just copied the text and were so pisssed and went offline

we sooner or later you will all see the truth !

watch out peps if you trade with him..... all i can say
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotzz View Post
I bealeve Tommy, He's a nice guy and he wouldnt lie about something like this......

Please any gm vgm forum gaurdian or w/e You would see all the flaming in this post AND CLOSE IT!!
Scammers Unite! )
Old 10/26/2008, 15:04   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKristi91 View Post
Scammers Unite! )
That Was a Good One
Old 10/30/2008, 06:32   #42

.. lol.. the scammer maked -1 .. this shows how stupid he is.. i will contact a admin.. u must be banned..
Old 10/31/2008, 21:34   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
# closed

pm me with proofs & names

Closed Thread

« midnightclub fucking no good Scammer! | nothing to look at it.. »