Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MapleStory]I got some MS rare items for sale

Discussion on [MapleStory]I got some MS rare items for sale within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [MapleStory]I got some MS rare items for sale

As tittle says
if you are intersted in please PM me
or add my skype selltookaygoods
or msn
Old 03/12/2012, 19:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i trade for a lv 92 mech with a lv 82 bowmen xd
europe MS kradia

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5 Rare Accounts For Sale! Hurry Up!
04/03/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 25 Replies
Hi All ElitePVPers Users! I'm selling 5 rare accounts! Game Version: Europe Payment methods: 1. Pay Safe Cards 2. Mopay / Daopay - Will Be With Fees 3. Nexon Game Card, Nexon Epin, Karma Koin 4. Paypal - For security, 5 Euro from the money will be charged on the account you are buying, so if you think to make dispute, your account will be banned due charge back.
GamezAion(Siel) RARE ACCOUNT FOR SALE
03/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I been playing GamezAion Siel for a 1 year now and I think it time to quit just getting bored of the game as I am over geared and can pretty much take out anyone I wanted to. So I have for sale my full account access. Please be aware I accept Paypal only and am a Verified Legit seller. I will not list the Account info or character names here so feel free to contact me here or email me. Below is what I have on my account. The account is playable both in elyos and asmo side. Feel free to...
Sale Only For 24 Hours! 1 Rare User!
01/06/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 7 Replies
Sale Ended
Kitsu Saga Rare account for sale
03/22/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
hello i am sorry because i am english please anyone can buy my account? I have Rare white armored tiger or what is it . it's permanent item i have it on my level 25 h.sword do not know really the name of mount i have about 900gold on it and items what worth about 11-14K gold i never hack that account and that's my own build good in pvp one guy asura levelwe have to go pvp . i think i cannot win because he have good eq as me too and he winning 100% quests and pvp 75% and he lose. How?