Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acclaim coin hack

Discussion on Acclaim coin hack within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 10/04/2008, 13:04   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
it sounds pretty impossible ... cozz GMs in free games only cares for one thing & thats Cash Shop, & its easy to check if coins used in game & balance in their money accounts r same ... & when thats happen every1 that had some connections with that fraud will be banned or worse ...
Old 10/04/2008, 14:35   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
it is fake, the coin hack was patched away there is a new method but he is a lier because the ip change was patched a few weeks back so this hack he is talking about does not work. Do not trust this noob
Old 10/04/2008, 18:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
it is fake, the coin hack was patched away there is a new method but he is a lier because the ip change was patched a few weeks back so this hack he is talking about does not work. Do not trust this noob
lol sounds like you dont know what your talking about either way, it doesnt matter, I will just continue to sell coins for half price. PM me if interested maybe we can build some trust from there on
Old 10/04/2008, 21:18   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Prove to me this is working then i might give you some feed back, other then that i will highly doubt you and so will everyone else here. I also have this coin method but im thinking you have a different way then i do. Pm me or add me to msn
Old 10/04/2008, 23:57   #20

Sure, PM me your MSN and i'll talk, but no enought to give it away if thats what your trying lol
Old 10/05/2008, 02:48   #21

P.S anyone who wants half price coins, PM me or post here
Old 10/07/2008, 01:03   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There is no Coin "Hack" its a simple billing error, Sprint phone users can access unlimited amounts of acclaim coin. I have done this in excess of 700$ worth of coin and when I contact sprint they are unable to determine where the charges came from and are obligated to comp the account. So there you have it this guy is just tryin to rip somebody off. Dont fall for the bs stand up for all the real ****. Peace
Old 10/11/2008, 14:59   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thx brick for crearing this out , i knew that they having only source of income very well protected.
Old 10/12/2008, 07:00   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Np bro just doing my public service
Old 10/12/2008, 16:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhouse View Post
There is no Coin "Hack" its a simple billing error, Sprint phone users can access unlimited amounts of acclaim coin. I have done this in excess of 700$ worth of coin and when I contact sprint they are unable to determine where the charges came from and are obligated to comp the account. So there you have it this guy is just tryin to rip somebody off. Dont fall for the bs stand up for all the real ****. Peace
lol maybe if you'd asked for a slight over view i would have given you some hazy info?

the way i do it. is basically a paypal chargeback with the merchant invoice ID. some will say this got patched and now returns invalid IP address. but i've managed to work around it

i will not disclose any further info lol
Old 10/12/2008, 19:16   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is BS and deserves to be deleted. There is no coin "hack" do not get it confused, There are ways of purchasing unlimited amounts of coin without having to pay but there is no hack. PM me sometime and Ill let you in on this guys 250$ secret, but seriously scarface dude, stop trying to scam these people out of money, Isnt there any decency left in this world?
Old 10/14/2008, 06:53   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont do this if u hax coins = banned by acclaim then also taken to court of legal matters its called theft...
Old 10/14/2008, 08:31   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

THERE IS NO HACK.

a. Informal To alter (a computer program)
b. To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization

Your not doing either by your short description. By what your saying its a billing glitch that is highly illegal. and noone in their right mind is going to pay for it. Why hasnt this been closed yet, the topic is worthless.
Old 10/14/2008, 11:06   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah it really is a useless topic... Think about it... Would it be worth going to jail and getting *** raped over some acclaim coins? So for those who think about buying from this guy... think twice about it.
Old 10/14/2008, 11:35   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont think once about it 23 posts from this guy and they are all garbage, Where are the admins shut this down before it gets out of control haha