Paying $4.00USD Per Plat Uthgard Mid & WTB Uthgard Accts! 12/23/2012 - Trading - 6 Replies Hey guys, I really enjoy playing on Uthgard but dont have the the time to level toons or farm for plats. Therefore, I'm paying 4.00USD per plat via paypal for plats on Midgard.
I would like to buy the following Toons:
Lvl 50SB
lvl 50Ranger
Lvl 50Merc
Lvl 50 Hero
Lvl 50 Champion
UTH - WTB Thane 01/05/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies As a title said, WTB Thane on UTH level 48+ with TP.
Ill buy for euros or trade with lvl 45/46 NS and Bard (same acc.). PM me.
Thanks :)
Ps the NS have almost finished tp and the bard is grandmaster tailor
WTB sB/thane/war/zerk 10/01/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi i want to buy a lvl 30+ SB, Thane, war or zerk thank you to answer me private message