Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB> +7 bagi items (weapon and armors)

Discussion on WTB> +7 bagi items (weapon and armors) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB> +7 bagi items (weapon and armors)

Hi,

any1 have use +7 items for bagi? thinks im looking for are:
115 weapon (cocaive) +7
110 vacotahl helm +7
112 vacotahl armor +7
114 vacotahl pants +7
102 kailum boots(tornak boots acceptable) +7
104 kailum gloves +7

i pay cash for these items. send email to if u have.

xoxo
leah

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All new items(weapons/armors)
06/28/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies
hi, i will put in this release all the new items texture and weapongs affect these items are not mine, but i collected them from other releases 1- New Trojan Armor: Download Here http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/197/armorj.png Note: for who don't know how to install it, you will find a file "How to install.txt" in TrojArmor.rar
Q> Weps, Armors, Items
03/24/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I've been like, trying to find some more useful hacks here in dekaron, and I'm just curious if dekaron is like RF, wherein you can change some of the properties of the in-game items, like weps, armors etc... w/ CE of course, if there is a possibility to do this could someone help me out, or if not, at least someone could post a link for this, if this is already been answered, cuz i don't want to create more spam on this forum... Please and Thank You... Psycho des Psycho
Summoner Lvl 93 with lots of items,argates,+5 armors and swords FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/15/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
anyone interested in buying my account email me at [email protected] by the way its on North America Server (Abaddon)