Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking For Nice archlord Account on Evengarda

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For Nice archlord Account on Evengarda

Please message me your account on Archlord for evengarda server, and ill offer you many many accounts of some games.
Email-
Xfire- ebonyknight
Pm me for best early contact

« [WTT] For Level 43+ Archlord Account {EvenGarda Server} | T> 90 CB (MAPLE) for a Conquer Account »

Similar Threads
wts archlord account evengarda
06/25/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
hi all i have a sorcerer lv 71 and 2 more players in the account SORCERER LV 71 shuta ring blode ring biglos necklake 60 coins 7 phisical resistance lv 3 and more stones lv 5 wings in neck lv 42
[ARCHLORD-EVENGARDA]WTb AL account lvl 70+
05/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
As the title say i want to buy a archlord account on server evengarda pm me or write here message i can pay whit moneybookers(Moneybookers.com - Send Money - Receive Money - Online Payments - Money Transfers there u can register) or i can offer chantra credits codes////////////////////////////////////////////i am looking too for a twink account whit full realm:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
[WTT For] Level 38+ Archlord Account on Evengarda!!!
08/13/2008 - Trading - 11 Replies
Title Says it all! Imm wanting to trade for YOUR archlord account on the server EVENGARDA a levle 38+ account. The higher level the account- the more i give for it. The more stuff on the account- the more i give. I am able to gfive the following---- -Runescape {2 veryyyyy high level accounts} -Maplestory- {medium level but has NX -SoldierFront- {msgt, but has alot of sp} -Archlord Items, Gold, and CC!!!! PLease PM Me!!!
[WTT] For Level 43+ Archlord Account {EvenGarda Server}
07/02/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey All. I am looking for an Archlord account that is Level 43-60+ on the server evengarda. This Account Does not really need money and cc, but i need a nice level account. Ill trade my runescape, maplestory, soldeir front, and if you ask i can try to get any other game account that you wish. To Contact me: Email- [email protected] Aim: The Myth Hero Xfire: ebonyknight PMing me on forums, email and xfire is probably the best way for me to contact you!! PLease Offer!!
WTB Nice Level Account on Evengarda!!!!!
06/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all! As the title says, im looking for a nice high level account that is level 43+ {Preferably an Archer}. Ido not care if it has alot of moeny or cc or anything like armor, just that its level 43+. PLease either PM me OR email me at [email protected] Please message me your details of your accounts, and what you want for it, such as Runescape Maplstory Soldier Front etc etc. I also can pay yyou in CC or gold IN ARCHLORD Please Message!