Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Lvl 91+ AK Server abaddon

Discussion on [WTB] Lvl 91+ AK Server abaddon within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Lvl 91+ AK Server abaddon

y
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 124 Segnale on Abaddon Server *$$ Only Please*
11/23/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell my level 124 Segnale on 2moons Abaddon server. This character has awesome gear and stats. I am looking for offers. I can sell this character either clean or with full gear. Payments will be through Paypal Only. Here are a few pics....
WTB lvl 97+ summoner on Abaddon server
09/08/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I will pay with paypal, legit trader only.
hunter lvl 82 Abaddon server
07/18/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ Im selling my 2moons account, its lvl 82, with +7 wep dagger, The charchter has 8mil in it. Look at the picture, leave your offers here or pm me, will take paypal and im going to be giving away the email adress on which the accoount is registered on, so dunt worry about me getting pass and everything bck. Tell me ur offer .The charchter also had 120 acclaim coins and armor set +3 with +21 medials in them. ANd...
[WTB] Lvl 91+ AK server abaddon
06/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
y
wts 2moons acc w/lvl 80 AK - abaddon server
12/28/2007 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I am currently starting college and have find no time or no need to play 2moons anymore. So I want to sell my 2moons account with a lvl 80 2h sword AK. I would and could give it for free, but I would like to recieve some $$$ for the amount of effort and time I put into this character. This character has been fun playing, he is an all out AOE character with decent damage and life, making him perfect for either solo or party group. He is also very decent in PvP battles. With a little bit of...