Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT battle of the immortals 92 zerk

Discussion on WTT battle of the immortals 92 zerk within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT battle of the immortals 92 zerk

trading my battle of the immortals lv 92 berzerk full armor +7 rings +5 and necklace +5 with weapon +8
all skills maxed and a lv 7 soul jade

2 zod pets ones a g3 saggi +7 boost 7 3.4k growth atm with 2 adv aoes, adv flesh ream, adv illusion blade, adv magery, and adv understanding

second is a g2 saggi +7 boost 8 3k growth ultimate understanding, adv flesh ream, adv illusion blade, adn 2 adv aoes, adv magery

my gears got a couple lv 4 hp gems, 1 lv 4 phys atkk gem, and lots of lv 3 gems, with a few lv 2 gems

also has maxed dinosaur mount, grade 3 griffin, and grade 3 kirin.

currently wearing devil wings it also has blade of hellgazers in my stash and hte lv 60 wings in my stash everything has a soul insignia on it

comes with 400k and everything in my stash where i keep some goodys, the account has two random low level girl characters lol my wife made me make them but they have nothing on them

only missing a couple of the best starwords for a lv 92

its ranked in the top 300 berzerks its gotten to around number 241

im trading it only to an ELITE dekaron private server maxed character with +9 gears either noble or DN with some dils on it, if its not full +9 or not full noble/DN u can inbox me i am willing to haggle.