Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FEAR Multihack

Discussion on FEAR Multihack within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FEAR Multihack

100% Undetected with ANTI PB SCREENSHOT. Includes Aimbot, Wallhack, Full ESP, Chams, NoRecoil/NoBreathing, Custom Aimbot Settings(Bone Settings), WireFrame Pawns, Teleportation, All Pickups at once(Press Shift to get all Available Pickups), and AutoKill Mode(Kills everyone in the server as soon as they spawn), and and Anti Kick mode.

asking 30$ USD via Paypal.

Video:

Old 07/28/2010, 02:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why ask money for these things? huh? wouldnt it be easyer to make a private site and let people donate on theyr own will? for support.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My fear...
02/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
My fear is that tq will retrive all the free items and that my talismans hard made +4 and 1 soket will dissapear...can that happen? :confused:
Fear Exploit in WSG
10/02/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I found this before 2-3 weeks.Now u know alliance base where are the arcs on second floor for doors.Now i had this 2 times.First time i was FC and was hiding there then a warlock feared me and i went through the corriodor and into the wall run the whole wall and get outside.Then the whole wall behind me was invisibile for me.Went there and fell down to the bottom of tunel and again i was behind the wall.I could see everybody but they couln't see me... Here are some pictures... WSG1 WSG2...
New Fear Bug
05/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
my friends where telling me they where messing around with this new fear bug and trying to get to the outlands... not sure if this is on any site yet please don't leach if you don't see it, also here is the vid my friend has made http://files.filefront.com/outlands1divx/;...;/fi leinfo.html (if link doesnt work i will get new one tomorrow) btw the exploit is that you fear someone (duel) while they are on the zeplin etc, if they are feared off of the zeplin this is when the exploit is...
Fear bug
12/09/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
wenn ihr einen anderen spieler feart, ist er danach handlungsunfähig bis er stirbt (er bleibt einfach still an seinem platz setehen)