Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Drinking cape (AOC)

Discussion on WTT Drinking cape (AOC) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Drinking cape (AOC)

WTT Drinking cape (AOC) for a warhammer online beta. Write here if you are interrested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS AOC Drinking CAPE/Totem of Origins
06/23/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
2 Unused Drinking cape Codes and Totem of Origins Codes for sale. Send me offer if interested.
WTT/S AoC Account + Drinking Cape
06/18/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, outof personal reasons i'm going to stop some of my internet activities, and so im going to trade/sell my aoc account made on release day (payed till 06.25). Its a EU Key version includeing 33 conqueror, some twinks and the drinking cape. I would trade or sell it.(i thought about 25€ basis for negotiation) pm or icq me, 255199589 byebye
Drinking Cape Worthy?
06/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
How good is the Drinking Cape Really? I havn't played the game yet and wondering if its worth it to hold on to my extra CODE or sell it for some extra cash. I know it gives you free Drinks for life(Ambrosia). But how much does that really save you? How much do the drinks actually cost anyways?
WTT AOC DRINKING CAPE FOR WAR BETA(EU or US)
05/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im interested in trading my Age of conan drinking cape code for an US or EU Warhammer online beta key... Thanks in advance...
AoC Drinking Cape!
05/25/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Age of Conan Drinking Cape bei eBay.de: Sonstige (endet 01.06.08 12:07:51 MESZ) Verkaufe es für 1€ startgebot :D