Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 68 WB ORACLE PERFECT WORLD

Discussion on WTS 68 WB ORACLE PERFECT WORLD within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Looking for serious buyers. Add me on MSN and mail me also pm me here. Hella cheap 75$'s only USD.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Perfect World MY Oracle 92 WR
11/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Character comes with Full HH90 green equipment (with G7 Mdef stones) HH90 Gold Necklace (Humbug) HH90 Gold Berserk Axe +6 (GX) Lingyun 5million ingame gold included Absolutely no bad reputation, has never random PKed
WTS Perfect World MY Oracle 94 WR
11/30/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Character comes with Full HH90 green equipment (with G7 Mdef stones) HH90 Gold Necklace (Humbug) +2% pendant and +1% necklace to XP for levelling Weapons include: HH90 Gold Berserk Spear +5 (Dandler) lvl 70 BloodMalefic Axe (Xuesha)
WTS Perfect World lvl 72 WR in Oracle
07/14/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
LVL 72 WR cool body and name, good reputation at server.Excellent skills/stats (can with WB lvl 80 in pvp) and the most important : AMAZING stuff (around 40m in items) like hh70 axes,armor,boots,vambrace and gold pants, ring and necklace. LvL 77 heavy molders, elephant .. infinity of good items and the account has 6 mules too (full of mats and medium items)
06/02/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on MSN [email protected] pm me on forums also
05/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
looking for serious buyers. ADd me on MSN [email protected] mail me and also pm me here. The price is 85$'s can negotiate. Selling the cheapest quitting game.