Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Service] Vindictus Character Leveling

Discussion on [Service] Vindictus Character Leveling within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Service] Vindictus Character Leveling

Information:
  • All leveling will be done LEGITIMATELY!
  • Any gold made during the leveling process will stay on the account.
  • Characters will be geared if requested.
  • Items will be auctioned for extra gold if requested.
  • Usage of AP must be requested, if not it will be put into any skill necessary.
How it works:

1. A new email address will be created for the customer and that email will then be used to create a Vindictus account.
(Password will be kept confidential until completed purchase)
2. A character of the customers choice will be created with the customers desired name.
3. That character will then be leveled to the customer's desired level. Once the level is reached, the customer will be provided with proof consisting of numerous screen shots.
4. After the customer provides a successful payment transaction, all the account information (Vindictus account username and password & email username and password) will be handed over
to the customer.

Payment:

• Payment must be in USD currency only.
  • ONLY PAYPAL transactions will be accepted to ensure safety.
  • Price will be negotiated depending on the customers wants.
Contact us at

Thanks
1 User

Tags
leveling, vindictus

« [S] Iris Online Account | WTS Runes of Magic account 42k HP ( Smacht PvP ) »