Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lord of the Rings Account [EU]

Discussion on WTS Lord of the Rings Account [EU] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lord of the Rings Account [EU]

Hey

I want to sell my Lord of the Rings Life time suscription.
My highest char. is a lvl21 Hunter with 1g and 228s. I wanna sell it because i dont play it anylonger.
With this account you get a Archlord account as well. It has 3 chars a lvl 46 knight, lvl42 Hunter and a lvl35 ele. The Hunter is the owner of 5.700.000 gold and all chars can buy chantra till a value of 10.000.

Here some pics of the games:

If anyone is interested in this account pls make me a offer .
Old 05/18/2008, 17:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
C'mon guys is no one interested in this wonderful game?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacked Archlord account Rf + Lord of the rings
06/10/2009 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Ok i have hacked lots and lots of accounts if this thread recieves more than 20 replys i will post all of them here for you all there are level 80+ archlord accounts and the lotr and RF i have no idea i never played em So get posting fast 20 replys 1 post per person hury hurry
WTT Lord of the Rings Account for Warhammer beta Account
05/21/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a life time membership to LOTRO account wanting to trade for a warhammer beta account. Characters: Ziapher= LvL 48 Elf Lore Master David Blaine= lvl 7 Man Mistrel Fiftycentamir= lvl 1 Man Burglar Fardukr= lvl 17 Dwarf Champion Ziapher is the main and is a scholar thats has almost all scholar masteries. Willing to trade for a real working warhammer beta account. PM me for or post back for trading
WTS Lord of the Rings online (EU) Account
04/11/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a level 48 Hunter on the server Belegaer (EU). The Hunter is FULLY Legendary equiped and has about 3,4k Life unbuffed and 3,1k Mana. His gear is worth about 300-400 Gold ingame. He also has some PvP ranks and about 2 stars at the moment. He has a 7,5G house with some furniture in it. He has all importent legendary traits and is very well skilled. The hunter is very close to lvl 50 and has full rested Xp, so it should take less than a day to get to 50 and get his mighty...