Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRADING 2 MOONS ACCOUNT

Discussion on TRADING 2 MOONS ACCOUNT within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TRADING 2 MOONS ACCOUNT

Trading lvl 98 Twing Blade summoner
For a lvl 98+ mage

Current armor:
Eudemon helm 4 sockets filled with 4 +21 def Medials and its +0
Eudemon Chest 4 sockets filled plate 4 holes +21 and its +0
Eudemon Pants +1
Eudemon Gloves +1% poison +1% poison
Eudemon boots Noble +1% curse res +1% poison res +1% poison res
Pinaca Blade +3, 3 sockets filled with 5% poison ,+5% poison, +5% poison

The best way to contact me is on msn.
Old 05/17/2008, 15:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
Cool

WHAT SERVER

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading 3x 2 Moons accounts for Ts2 Aeria
06/29/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi on dekaron 2 moons (not sure of servers atm) i have a lvl 61 summoner(special costume from years ago) fully equipped, a lvl 54+ bagi with a old school costume and fully geared and a lvl 39 dagger ko assasin , im looking to trade all three of these toons for a good 12 sky 2 aeria account or items/silver , if intereesdted i can show you the 2 moons characters in game pm or reply here
WTS 2 Moons account
12/21/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i am selling 2 moons account lvl 106 or 107 Segita hunter.I have wings,good gear i think i got some money but stilll..i am not sure about it.I play Trieste server
Trading my Runescape Account lvl 118 to high lvl 2 moons Account
11/20/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Trading my Runescape Account lvl 118 to high lvl 2 moons Account My runescape account's username is kollionu3 and I'm wanting to trade for a high lvl 2moons or last chaos account... Character's dont worry matter as long as its high lvl and has alot of money.. Please send me a private message.. Thanks ^^
Trading this for 2 moons good acount!
10/24/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Im willing to trade my Guildwars accounts for a really good bagi 2moons account I'm trading Guildwars Prophecies,Nightfall,factions,and the latest one Gwen serious ppl only pls and Im also willing to settle for ingame gold on 2Moons for the accounts(which would take a shit load of gold)these accounts are maxed with good stuff) Feel free to email offers at:[email protected] sorry bout the wrong posting section guys was just affraid it wouldnt be seen this is a $200 value just for the...