Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL 101 cleric Perfect world international.

Discussion on WTS LVL 101 cleric Perfect world international. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 101 cleric Perfect world international.

WTS a lvl 101 cleric on the harshlands server! spent over 1000 USD on character asking only 300 or best offer! Cleric is rank 8 fully and has a rank 8 glaive +10. everything else is at least +4 and some things are +5. character has over 23 million coins in inventory. also has a biker set of clothes. this cleric is geared for PvP action and does exactly that. I have beat 98% of any cleric's ive seen. I can give much more detailed info in chat or IM. Im in college and need the money and my interest in PWI has died since. Im looking for a buyer with no BS and no Scams. I have had a lvl 96 cleric banned before due to this. im no noob in the matter and have been playing PWI since end of '08.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Perfect World INTERNATIONAL!!!!
05/05/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies
Is there any Bot for the current PW-International V135 ... or whatever which actually works<<<????Need A reply:handsdown:
WTS Perfect World International lvl 82 Cleric
07/29/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
Selling a lvl 82 cleric on PvP server. Cleric is magic built. Cleric has HH80 weapon +1 with flawless shard Has some very valuable items in inventory and bank (Shards, Materials, Perfect (yellow) equipment)). Bank and inventory slots have been extended. Has groom suit fashion set, from Groom Pack. Has a felishium Fowl pet. Has a lvl 82 magic fairy. Spented on him over 150$
Perfect World international!
07/28/2008 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
Get your closed beta keys Perfect World - there is a new perfect world coming out, it is ment to be fully english, i watched some videos and had a look at some of the screenshots, they look different to the ones from PW MY. I am also wondering if it will have a better ping or something, i dont know if i will change as i dont want to loose all the progress i have made in PW MY but if i leave PW MY then maybe i could be one of the best players in the international server. I will check out some...