Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Fantasia lvl 70 Wizard Account for Sale

Discussion on Grand Fantasia lvl 70 Wizard Account for Sale within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Fantasia lvl 70 Wizard Account for Sale

I am selling a lvl 70 wizard account, I have over 100k worth of gold invested into it, I was one of the top 5 ranked wizards in pvp on the server before I left. All my weapons are +9 and 5 slotted with the best stones. I also have a large collection of clothing items. This account is legit and worth it. This account is also the leader of a once famous guild "JellyWabbits" with all the items still in the guild warehouse. I will provide pics to those interested and will be waiting, i will also include my mule account. Email me if interested at I'm only looking for serious offers.
Old 06/06/2011, 09:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 115/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,177
you post in wrong section you have to post this in The Black Market

#moverequest
Old 09/19/2011, 21:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Go check this you will find your dream account for sale here , an of the 3 best characters of grand fantasia ,lvl 70 charac and 2 lvl 60 ones in same acc !
Old 10/16/2011, 19:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much u sell for it? and which server u play?