PLEASE READ: RUNNING FOR V.MODS or acting mods, not real mods . 05/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies Hi there, If you are reading this thread well .. This is important, This thread is about V. mods, Not real mods, But acting mods, If you cant understand just be specific, And if you are Dutch,espaniol,etc. Go translate what im saying,
- I, Quiva, Promises to make this forum away from spamming and other "ming" . I have experience in moderating one's forum, So please support me as a V.mod or "acting mods here" not real mods .
- Thanks for reading and may "Internet" bless us .:handsdown:
...
Umm Mods read xD 03/20/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 11 Replies IAslana? made a guardian can I ask who and why?
Never seemed to helpful anywhere,
Accounts only 1 month and 4 days old?
Less then 300 posts?
Lets see who I think should be guardians ,
Syber, Somerset, Andrew, and a few other people in this section but seriously wtf?
PEAPLE POSTING ARTMONEY/CP READ ALSO MODS READ! 08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney and ArtCps on EPvPers, as its a scammers tool that n00bs are using to scam random peaple (* Inc other EPvPers *) and thus is against the spirit of the community.
IF ALL ARTMONEY AND ARTCP PROGRAMS ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THESE FORUMS I WILL REVOKE THE NO-AIMBOT IN LITE V3n0M POLICY!!!, IF YOUR PRO SCAMMERS THEN IM PRO AIMERS!, THERE IS NO COMPRIMISE, EITHER REMOVE ALL SCAMMING TOOLS OR I PROVIDE EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT 4353 WORKING AIMBOT!....