[B]24/7 Botservice[S]PSC 06/02/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo Elitepvpers,
Was biete ich euch?
Ich biete euch meinen BotService an .
Ich botte eure Accounts
Ich botte für euch 24/7 !
[B]24/7 Botservice[S]PSC 06/02/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies Hallo Elitepvpers,
Was biete ich euch?
Ich biete euch meinen BotService an .
Ich botte eure Accounts
Ich botte für euch 24/7 !
[Rsro]BotService! 05/05/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 36 Replies Hey all, Im going to start my botservice for RSRO only!
http://www.hellmatt.schulen5103.ch/RPM2007_08_fr/ silkroad1/bilder/silkroad_II.jpg
What Pc I use?
I use a normal pc with 8Ghz, and 4Gb Ram.
Is the Pc always online?
Yes it is, the pc is never off!
[S] Botservice 04/10/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies Hi Leute such Bot service.
Um Genau zu sein suche ich Sowas
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elite-gold-tradin g/1100791-botservice-hoster-f-r-alle-games.html
Leider gibt es die nicht mehr Von Forum Gebannt Ts3 Offline
[WTS]Botservice 08/03/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies I am offering Botservice.
That means that I bot your char 247/ but this would not be possible because the servers are extreme crowded.
I want for the service Chars, Steam and offers.
If you have any questions then ask.
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6645/sbotu.jpg