Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading unused hangame KSSN for older KSSN lists

Discussion on Trading unused hangame KSSN for older KSSN lists within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading unused hangame KSSN for older KSSN lists

First of all, if this is in any way in any violation of any rules, please remove it immediately. May the gods forgive me *bows*

Ok, so I locked myself out of my hangame account a while ago and in order to recover I need to find the name and kssn
I have scoured google for every list of kssns I could find, but most of them are pretty recent and my account is like 2-3 years old. Well in my attempt to find the name and kssn that link to my account I have tested 5121 KSSNs and not one of them is mine (T.T) however, there are a few un-used ones (worthless to me but one of the largest headaches of making a new acc)

so, assuming it is allowed I am willing to trade these un-used kssns for nothing more than an older list of kssns. (doesn't matter if they are used or not, but they have to be legit) Also I'm told that the document that my account was originally made with was a docx file and all the KSSNs were in a table...

one final rule, the list can't be something I've used or tried already,
I have currently used:
768kb word document
29 kb word document
3,113 kb word document
19 kb word document
2,334 kb word document
939 kb word document
1,373 kb word document
17 kb word document
I have also taken most of the lists posted directly on to forums from google.

So PM me and if you send me something useful and don't try to scam me, I will provide you with the KSSN and Name you need to make a hangame acc...

once again if this breaks the rules, please delete it and please forgive me.
Closed Thread