Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Löschen pls

Discussion on Löschen pls within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Löschen pls

Löschen pls.

Old 04/21/2011, 18:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: -1000
Was bietest du den?
Closed Thread

Tags
gf-acc

« [B]Egold[S]10€psc | Verkaufe Gl5 Acc lvl 17 »

Similar Threads
WTB> Grand Fantasia Account +50
10/07/2011 - Trading - 13 Replies
hello im steven i have alot of reps, ebay account with recommendations and many things to prove that our exchange becomes successful. Im looking for an account level 50+ / Gender doenst matter or class. Post in here your Level/Price(rounded up)/Class/Gender Also if you want my msn contact: Send me a private message Thank you Steven
WTS Grand fantasia account lvl 54 Wiz
09/19/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Wiz with a yellow staff +9 with 6 slots and all Ultimate growth resonace stone (Variant), Yellow relic with 3 slots and same stones, legacy all +9 and slotted to the fullest with stones, blue accessories with the additional stats. Also has the perm Archmage legacy in archive and ready to use. Has a perm Dazzling Kimono, Baby Koala, Deathscythe, Gourment Chef's BBQ Grill, Delicious, Sweet-smelling kebab, God of War Halfmoon Glaive, Pink Eletric Guitar, Maid Outfit, Devilwing Headdress,...
S> Lvl 58 Grand Fantasia Account
09/19/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Its a 58 Necro nothing special might save you some time from leveling or paying for plvling though... Will go first for trusted members or use a trusted middle man for not so trusted members. Will let this account go for 2K Gold Ingame. or $5 Via Paypal. Post in this thread for me to add you to MSN or Aim.
WTB 55-65 Grand Fantasia account
09/19/2011 - WarRock Trading - 4 Replies
preferably a necromancer or berserker and male. higher lvl will pay better, and idc if it was lvled with a bot either. either contact here or via my email to work out a deal
*HOT* Grand Fantasia Account *HOT*
01/13/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich verkaufe meine geliebten Grand Fantasia Account, da ich keine Lust mehr drauf habe. Er besitzt 3 Char's. Alle 3 Char's besitzen eine VM (Vermächtnisrüstung) 1. Char lvl 20 2. Char lvl 46 3. Char lvl 16 Ich habe in den Account ungefähr 150€ investiert, daher hoffe ich, dass ich gute Preise zu hören bekomme!