Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS Lord of the Rings Online Acc

Discussion on WTT/WTS Lord of the Rings Online Acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
WTT/WTS Lord of the Rings Online Acc

Hey,

ich verkaufe oder tausche einen Herr der Ringe Online Account mit nem 24er Barden und paar Low Level Chars. Der Account ist noch 3 Monate im voraus bezahlt.

Verkaufe ihn für so 30 Euro oder tausche gegen eine WoW Gametime Card(gerne auch andere Angebote).

Bei Interesse einfach ne PN schreiben oder im ICQ anquatschen

-------------

Hey,

i want to trade(WoW Gametime Card or something) or sell (30€) my Lord of the Rings Online Account with a LvL 24 Bard and some low Level Chars. The Account is paid for the next 3 months.

sry for my bad english :P

contact me with a pm or in icq xD
Old 01/10/2008, 00:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hab nen wow acc mit nem lvl 20er mageir bc ist aktiviert ... bis zum 26.1 bezahlt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lord Of theR Rings Online Goes Free 2 Play
06/06/2010 - User Submitted News - 5 Replies
Lord of the Rings Online : Turbine Announces Free to Play In what many are sure to describe as a surprise move, Turbine announced today that their flagship title, Lord of the Rings Online, would be joining Dungeons and Dragons Online as a Free 2 Play title using a similar pricing model. BURBANK, CA – June 3, 2010– Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that Turbine, Inc. will unveil a major update this fall, making The Lord of the Rings Online™ (LOTRO)...
WTS Lord of the Rings online (EU) Account
04/11/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a level 48 Hunter on the server Belegaer (EU). The Hunter is FULLY Legendary equiped and has about 3,4k Life unbuffed and 3,1k Mana. His gear is worth about 300-400 Gold ingame. He also has some PvP ranks and about 2 stars at the moment. He has a 7,5G house with some furniture in it. He has all importent legendary traits and is very well skilled. The hunter is very close to lvl 50 and has full rested Xp, so it should take less than a day to get to 50 and get his mighty...