Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragoncia suche Lavalon Herz

Discussion on Dragoncia suche Lavalon Herz within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Dragoncia suche Lavalon Herz

Hallo ich suche Lavalons Herz
Und ich gebe

King / Queen set bis auf muskel platten + 200G
hoffe einer meldet sich

Mfg TINIxD
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lavalon Dragonica
03/09/2011 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Does anyone have hacks for Lavalon dragonica??!!? its a private server for those who never heard before
Soloing LAVALON with hacks?
11/12/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
So recently i attempted to use my lv42 ballista/grenadier to try to farm lavalon, and man was it serious business. getting past all the guard and picking up the key was simple, but when it came to actually fighting it it was a disaster vaccing the mobs and gathering mana was easy for the cannon, destroying the cannon after charging it up was also reletively easy, however it only knocked lavalon out for like 5 or 10 seconds and then it would get back up i tried spamming gaitling at it with...
Lavalon Party [IAH]
09/10/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
anyone doing 3rd job quest on IAH kaye server? i need help xD pm me.
Lavalon on lvl 40 with DSEE
09/04/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Do you think its possible to take down Lavalon alone at lvl 40? Im an archer and tried it over 15 times, and still i cant take him down ... Of course T know I need to collect these bullets and fire some of them to stun Lavalon for 10 sec. ... but i need over 100 of there Bullets to take him down and while doing this there is a high possibility for me dying from his fire breath - aswell if im in the air with JF. Is there a trick to kill him faster? Or do I realy need other players to take...
EU lavalon farming
08/18/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
Since im lvl 44 i cant farm lavalon anymore, Im looking for a lvl 40 without the third job. So we can farm lavalon with a teleport hack who got released by Frognik. Send me a PM! please